Monday, August 16, 2021

2021 Inquisitional Conclave - Gregor Eisenhorn WIP - Week 2 progress

 

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn WIP

Gregor Eisenhorn walks!  Entering week three of the 2021 Inquisitional Conclave  (week 2 for me), I have completed enough of the model to mount it on the base. All areas of the model have been painted now, and most highlights have been applied. I've danced quite a bit around the face, so much so it seems Gregor has been using relying heavily on juvinat treatments lately. 😆 I'm mostly content with the results, though I'm not thrilled with the eyes so they may change before the week is out.

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn WIP

I love the base and it felt great to pin the model to it at last. I used a brown .005 Micron pen to ink some text onto the left shoulder purity seal.  It's such an easy cheat.

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn WIP

 I'm liking the heavy leather cloak a lot. The ornate bolt pistol is pretty cool too.

The model is largely complete at this point and could be left as is.  However, since I have a few more days before heading out on vacation, I will lavish more attention on it.  There is no time to pick up a new project this month anyway. So I'll clean up a few things, highlight a few others, and generally bring this model TO DONE by the end of the week when I'll put up my last post for August.

Until then,stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!



4 comments: