Tuesday, August 24, 2021

2021 Inquisitional Conclave - Gregor Eisenhorn and Cherubael - TO DONE

 

Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn and Cherubael

Greetings fellow hobbyists.  Today I announce that my project for the 2021 Inquisitorial Conclave is DONE.  What follows is a big stamp o' DONE for the completion and some follow up picks from the light box after the break.

This brings the 2020/21 hobby season to a close here at 262Krieg.  I look forward to getting a copy of the new Kill Team box. The 2021/22 hobby season promises to have more KRIEG in it. I'm also looking forward to DreadTober 2022.  Lots of fun projects planned.

 Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

Daemonhost Cherubael

Daemonhost Cherubael

Daemonhost Cherubael

Daemonhost Cherubael

Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn

Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn


2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, mate :-) I love the Eisenhorn books so much, this figure really captures his character brilliantly. I am really looking forward to seeing the 262nd working on some Krieg as well!! As for DreadTober... it's not long until we relight the forges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved the books as well. Great stuff!

      Delete