Tuesday, August 31, 2021

2021/22 Hobby Season To-Do List

Image courtesy of 40kaddict

 

It is time to join the 2021/22 Hobby Season with 40kaddict.  This is the fifth season I'm formally taking part in and I'm looking forward to earning my stamps!

My To Do List for the 2021/22 season:

The Horus Heresy

  • Complete Dark Angels Legion Inner Circle Knights Cenobium
  • Complete Dark Angels Legion Deathwing Companions
Warhammer 40K
  • Kill Team - Complete DKoK team
  • Complete five Intercessors
  • Complete a Vehicle 
  • Complete a Grey Knights unit
Adeptus Titanicus
  • Complete Legio Ignatum Warmaster Titan
  • Complete Legio Tempestus Warlord
  • Complete Legio Tempestus Warbringer
  • Complete some more weapon options
Blackstone Fortress
  • Complete Starter Set
Bonus Projects:
  • Complete another Unit for the Custodes
  • Complete some Aeronautica Imperialis models 
  • Complete a Dark Angels Legion Vehicle
  • Complete The Lion (Am I ready?!)

As I head into the hobby season, anything on the hobby shelves will be fair game as long as I make progress each month.  In this way, the list of goals will focus, but not constrain my efforts. I am not playing any games, nor do I compete at all, so I do not need to work towards any external constraints.  This work is pure hobby joy for me - a chance to break form the responsibilities Husband/Father/Worker and just chill out with something I'm really into.

I've chosen to keep 30K/40K/AT as the three main games I want to put time into.  Blackstone Fortress stays on the list since I'm sooo close to finishing the initial box of models. I've had only a couple games of socially distanced AT in 2020 which raised my interest in completing more titans. I need to complete the first Warmaster (MonsterMarch?) with a new version releasing soon (something new for Tempestus?)

So let's see how the season turns out.  I welcome you to join me on this journey into the unknown as we enter into the 2021/22 Hobby Season. We have goals, but we also know there will be lots of new stuff coming out as we work on it all...how will the season turn out?

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment