Monday, August 9, 2021

Dark Angels Intercessors and Heavy Intercessors - TO DONE

 

Greetings.  Today I put to rest the Intercessor project with a big old stamp of DONE.

This project took a bit longer than I expected, but some of that was down to vacations and summer in general effecting how much time I could commit to the hobby.  I had a good time painting these models all the same and it was a satisfying project, taken in all. 

There are more closeups from the light box after the break.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

 

Enjoy, and as always please click through to the larger original images for more detail. I'll start off with the squad of five intercessors.




 



 
 And now the squad of five Heavy Intercessors.
 






2 comments:

  1. Very nice! That is some inspiring work right there, I may need to pick up some of those...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marc. I was never a Primaris fan from the outset, but the sculpts are just great and pretty fun to paint. So I've accepted change and have gone all in on this all new Primaris forced I started based on the Indomitus box.

      Delete