Tuesday, September 24, 2019

DreadTober 2019 Approaches!


It is that time again. Sign up for DreadTober 2019 has begun.  I am pledging the new Horus Heresy Dark Angels Legion Contemptor Dreadnought from Forge World.  Not sure which arms yet - I have a few options - so you'll have to check back on October 1 to find out! The body will be magnetized so I'll probably take the opportunity to paint up a couple options as part of the challenge.

I'll be taking raw parts straight from the packages and working to achieve a complete painted model (with options) this year.  I can't wait!

"Anyone seen that old guy with the paint brush...?"
In the meantime, I'm continuing to work on the Blades of Vengeance characters...so I better get back to it.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw that, going old school. I love it! I wasn't interested enough when those were around to pick them up. Fun slice of GW metal history there.

      Delete
  2. No Dreads to paint up unfortunately, but I will be following along.

    ReplyDelete