Wednesday, September 4, 2019

2019/20 Hobby Season To-Do List

Image Courtesy of www.40kaddict.uk
It is time to join the 2019/20 Hobby Season with 40kaddict.  This is the third season I'm formally taking part in and I'm looking forward to earning my stamps!

My To Do List for the 2019/20 season:

The Horus Heresy
  • Add another 1000 points to Dark Angels
    • Completed one dreadnought, two Praetors, two Veteran marines and five Interemptors.
    • Assembled and primed five Knights Cenobium.
Warhammer 40K
  • Complete initial 1000 points for Blades of Vengeance
    • Assembled, primed and based the infantry for the chapter.
    • Designed and acquired custom transfers
Adeptus Titanicus
  • Complete Warlord Titan
    • Completed a Legio Ignatum Warlord
  • Complete Reaver Titan
    • Completed a Legio Ignatum Reaver
  • Complete Questoris Knights (9)
  • Complete Cerastus Knights (2)
  • Complete Acastus Knights (2)
  • Completed a Legio Ignatum Warbringer 
Blackstone Fortress
  • Complete Starter Set
    • Completed 21 hostiles from the starter set. 
Bonus Projects:
  • Complete another House Taranis Questoris Knight for Warhammer 40K
    • Completed a Cerastus Knight-Castigator
  • Complete another Unit of Custodes
    • Completed a unit of Sisters of Silence Vigilators

A very different list from past seasons.  I am not listing as many possible projects (and there are SO many...), nor am I listing many specifics. Anything on the hobby shelves will be fair game as the season progresses.  I make no secret the fact that I will take on any project in the moment that inspires me even if it departs from these goals.  I will do that to prevent hobby burn out and I'll do that because there simply is no telling what the season will bring from Games Workshop!  Should a new game or set of models appear that really gets my creativity going, or provide some gaming fun at the time, then I will almost certainly spend some hobby time on it.

The season To Do List for me is a set of guidelines on where I'd like to focus my time in the absence of any other guidance or direction. I've chosen 30K/40K/AT as the three main games I want to put time into, and Blackstone Fortress is hanging around in the wings teasing me with many promising projects and fun gaming if I'd just give it a try. 

So let's see how the season turns out.  I welcome you to join me on this journey into the unknown as we enter into the 2019/20 Hobby Season.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

2 comments: