Thursday, April 2, 2020

WIP: Legio Ignatum Warbringer Battle Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

Legion Ignatum Warbringer Battle Titan for Adeptus Titanicus - WIP

Greetings!

I made progress on the Warbringer, now that my MonsterMarch4 pledge is complete.  I masked and airbrushed the panels requiring hazard stripes. Then I started making some progress painting on the gold trim. No mistakes on the stripes this time around, so hopefully no panel repainting in the future.

Legion Ignatum Warbringer Battle Titan for Adeptus Titanicus - WIP

The head is coming along.  More details and shading are necessary before it can be attached to the body. And speaking of the body...

Legion Ignatum Warbringer Battle Titan for Adeptus Titanicus - WIP

Here's more of the gold trim on the feet and upper torso.  I have a whole sprue with the rest of the armor to paint trim on, then shade before I look at any assembly.  There is a decent amount of over spray and then shading and highlighting of the skeleton left to do before I can attach the armor as well. But still, progress. And of course the weapons which I've put aside for now while I focus on the body and armor panels.

I hope you and your families are staying safe and finding means to wait out the pandemic. I feel blessed to have a hobby room full of toy soldiers to pass the time with and decompress when I can get the time.

Until next week.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment