Thursday, April 1, 2021

#MonsterMarch5 - TO DONE!

 

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

#MonsterMarch5 is over and my project is complete.  Above we have all the options painted and lacquered. Some may note and wonder that I did not include any glowing runes as were used on the Forge World studio model.  I thought a lot about that, and in the end decided to forgo them.  Aesthetically, I really like the solemn, ominous featureless black.  Additionally, I felt I did not need to copy the artistic choices of the Forge World model which make it unique. Here, I have an Ordo Sinister paint scheme (based on what little we have to go on) without copying the work of others.  This allows my model to be its own and not a replica of another artist's work.  Anyway, a personal choice and somewhat disappointing as I really liked the glowing runes!

So, after the big seal o' DONE, here are some additional studio shots of the completed project, starting with the default load out as presented by Forge World.

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Now with the Sunfury Plasma Annihilator:

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Now with the Belicosa Volcano Cannon:

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

And finally with the Apocalypse Missile Launchers:

Warlord-Sinister for Adeptus Titanicus

A good few options to lend some facility to my games of Adeptus Titanicus.  I hope you have enjoyed watching the Warlord-Sinister take shape.  I've certainly enjoyed painting and sharing it here as part of #MonsterMarch5. It has inspired me to complete the second Legio Ignatum Reaver Titan I have waiting in the to-be-completed pile. So check back next week to see how that is going.

Many thanks to Swordmaster at Path of an Outcast for hosting the challenge again this year. Best wishes to all.

 Stay safe out there.

 Cheers and Happy Gaming!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, mate :-) I particularly love the plasma annihilator; I am such a sucker for glowing energy weapons. You have done a great job. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The plasma is a favorite of mine as well.

      Delete
  2. Hi DAM!

    Thanks a lot for participating! You did a fantastic job, again! I love your detailed posts, it feels as if I was looking over your shoulder while you were modelling and painting. :)

    Excellent choice of the model and flawless execution! It will look awesome on the battle field!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoy the community challenges. I think we all benefit from a little social push to keep going on our projects. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather coming for some outside distanced game play to try this beast out.

      Cheers!

      Delete