Friday, April 9, 2021

Legio Ignatum Reaver for Adeptus Titanicus - TO DONE

 

Legio Ignatum Reaver Titans for Adeptus Titanicus
Shown left to right: Verum Imperatoria and Ad Gloria

Greetings!  Today, I'm sharing a second completed Reaver Battle Titan for my Legio Ignatum force, Verum Imperatoria.  Painting the Warlord-Sinister for #MonsterMarch5 got me really inspired to get my Legio Ignatum titans finished up.  Here's a big ol' seal of DONE for the Reaver.

Now I'm on to the Warhounds I built last year, which have also been waiting in the queue. You have to "strike while the iron is hot", as they say. And so I am. So far, I have the armor base coats applied so I can see how the heraldry will lay out on each.

Legio Ignatum Warhound Titan WIP for Adeptus Titanicus

So it's going to be about more tiny titans for a week or two more here. I have a pre-order for the new Warmastercoming at some point too.  I can't decide which Legio to send it too, though.  And I also have two more Warhounds to build for Legio Ignatum, and a second Warlord for Legio Tempestus.  So lots more titan fun in the future.  I expect I'll take a break once I finish these two Warhounds, to avoid burnout, and switch back to 28mm projects.

Loyal Titans for Adeptus Titanicus
 

I'll close with this collection of loyal Titans I have completed so far, then scroll on down below to see more studio closeups of the recently completed Reaver. I have to say, projects like this are daunting and hard to make progress on at first.  Yet, there is a tipping point at which it seems to get much easier to just "knock off a few more".  Having 12 completed titans has really done that for me.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

Legio Ignatum Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

Legio Ignatum Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

Legio Ignatum Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

Legio Ignatum Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing and I;m a big fan of your Red Planet BASE! I really need to get my three finished. It'll still be a while yet before I find the time but they taunt me so in their half-completed state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bases are relatively simple for a good effect. Main issue I have is the varnish clouds with the powder/fixer applied. So I apply the weathering powder after now. They are simultaneously daunting and exciting to paint for me. I hope you enjoy yours when you get to them!

      Delete
  2. These are just lovely, great work!

    ReplyDelete