Thursday, September 23, 2021

Grey Knights Strike Squad WIP - Part 4

 

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

Greetings!  The Grey Knights project continues to draw to a close.  There seems to be always something more to look at with these guys.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

The first combat squad is shown in more detail here.  I have highlighted the armor and weapons. 

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

I finally got around to putting some paint on the skull on the sergeant's base.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

The head was more-or-less completed with an eye and some additional shading.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

Here is a more detailed look at the second combat squad. The armor is highlighted, but I still need to highlight the weapons.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

This fella is carrying the head of a Daemonette of Slannesh. I have a little more to do here, primarily with the eyes.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

The second in command got his skull painted as well. Might add some more shading and highlights there.

Grey Knight Strike Squad WIP

The second-in-command also got some eyes and additional shading/highlighting on the face/head.

That's where I'm at so far.  Another session, maybe two and I'll wrap these guys up.  I've been casually picking away at them rather than going all in on long intense focused painting sessions.  This is nice here and there to prevent burnout.  I don't treat every project like that; otherwise I'd get much less accomplished.  September has been a busy and distracting month, making it a challenge to really focus on the hobby, so the break in intensity has been nice.

This will change as I enter DreadTober!

Thanks for dropping by, and stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment