Monday, November 16, 2020

Dark Angels Eradicators - TO DONE

 Dark Angels Eradicators

The Eradicators are complete and it's time to give them a big stamp of DONE for this hobby season.


I had fun painting these.  And it is great to have the green tide done for the Indomitus set.  I have three Primaris units painted for the Dark Angels now, including the Hellblasters I painted for Squaduary 2018 (?!).  Yeah...it's taken me a long time to get any real progress on the 40K Dark Angels.

 Now I'm on to the Ravenwing Outriders, so check back in a couple days to see how they are coming along.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!



Here are a few close ups of the individual models.

Dark Angels Eradicator Sergeant

Dark Angels Eradicator Sergeant

Dark Angels Eradicator

Dark Angels Eradicator

Dark Angels Eradicator

Dark Angels Eradicator

Dark Angels Eradicator



2 comments: