Friday, November 6, 2020

Dark Angels Assault Intercessors - TO DONE

 

Dark Angels Assault Intercessors

Coming off DreadTober 2020, I hoped back onto the Assault Intercessor project to complete the boys I had been painting back in September.  The Indomitus models are great fun to paint and I'm excited to get them done.

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor SergeantDark Angels Assault Intercessor Sergeant

The Intercessor Sergeant got some transfer upgrades for his tilting shield. A red skull for rank and the Indomitus campaign badge.  This kept the shield from just being another copy of the knee pad insignia for the company.
 
Dark Angels Assault Intercessor Sergeant

I didn't want to put up pics of all ten models since there a re duplicate poses.  So here are a few shots of the various individual poses instead.

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor

Dark Angels Assault Intercessor


Now it's time to move on to the Primaris Eradicators.  Then I'll be done with Indomitus green marines and It'll be on to the Outriders, I think.  But I'm getting ahead of myself, as usual.  For now I'll simply enjoy this big old seal of DONE for this project.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome work, mate! I have five of these to paint myself and I have been tossing up whether to convert them as Blade Guard or not. The thing is, I really like them how they are, but I also have enough swords and Deathwing Knight shields to do a good job of the conversion. Any sage advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great idea to convert them. So do both, of course! I imagine it won't be hard to get another five assault intercessors in the future after you enjoy the conversion project. :)

      Delete
    2. I can't find fault in your logic; thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. These look pretty cool. I don't have Primaris in my army but these do look good. Very dynamic and tough looking. Maybe one day I'll change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get that. I wasn't originally going this route. But the models are well sculpted and in the end the fluff cahanged...so when in Rome...

      Delete