Friday, March 19, 2021

#MonsterMarch5 Week 3 Progress

 

Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan for Adeptus Titanicus WIP

Welcome to #MonasterMarch5 week three.  It find I'm very pleased that March has almost five weeks this year.  I have not had the time I might have wanted for this project so far.  Never fear, though, the painting goes on!  This week, I tackled the weapons.  All pieces have had their gold trim painted and the armor panels cleaned up.  As a bonus, I even got some red paint on the power fist (copying the Forge World studio paint job to avoid...well...decisions).

Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan for Adeptus Titanicus WIP

So I'm not going to win any awards for speed painting, but it IS a lot of trim, after all. Oh, and let's not forget the missiles got a coat of white too! Still lots to go to get these weapons finished, but this is a big step.  I'm going to have to kick it in to high gear to finish it all by the 31st.  Will I make it? What drama!

Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan for Adeptus Titanicus WIP

Don't count me out yet.  Lots of weapon details will be on display next week, including some plasma glow and all the creativity I can muster for the very cool looking Sinistramanus Tenebrae. Also, I will get to highlighting the titan - lots of armor and "skeleton" to get some highlights on there.Then hopefully the base comes together in the short 5th week - with some time for a little weathering powders to finish things off.

Check back to see how I do.  Best of luck to all me fellow challengers out there.  Some really great projects coming together!

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!


2 comments:

  1. Great looking model, DAM! As always, very good progress and I really like how this models is shaping up. Love the red "power fist". :)

    ReplyDelete