Friday, October 18, 2024

DreadTober - week 3 progress!

 Blades of Vengeance Invictor Tactical Warsuit WIP

Greetings and welcome back.  It was a short week for hobby this week, with only three short painting sessions. But as you can see, things are coming along well.  This week I focused on highlights and the space marine operator as well as base coating a few more details.

Blades of Vengeance Invictor Tactical Warsuit WIP

The green armor has been highlighted all around, along with the red weapon casings and the white shoulders.

 Blades of Vengeance Invictor Tactical Warsuit WIP

Some of that shows up in the pics and some does not. I took these pretty quick and they are a bit washed out.

Blades of Vengeance Invictor Tactical Warsuit WIP

Oh, I busted the original purity seal, and lost the broken off paper part.  So above, you can see the new grey plastic purity seal. I popped off the old bit and glued on this new one. Annoying, but at least I hadn't painted it yet?

Blades of Vengeance Invictor Tactical Warsuit WIP
Here's the pilot tucked away in the cockpit. I put a little time in on the head details.  However I haven't added any highlights to the operator yet. I'm away from the painting desk for a few days, so next week will be a bit of a rush to get things finished up...then in week five I'll complete the base.
The finish line is definitely in reach, but I have some work to do to get there!

That's it for this week.  Check back next week when things should be much further along.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment