And we've come to the end of the 2025/26 hobby season. I took a bit of a gap year during this season for the first time since I started blogging here on April 8, 2013. I fine length of sharing with many fond memories.
I guess the gap year started when I completely spaced on posting a to-do list for this season...then after a couple projects I took a bit of a painting break. It wasn't a decision; not a well thought out thing...it just sort of happened.
During the season the blog still surpassed the million page views mark, whatever that really means. Still cool to see. It's been a journey.
So, this season I completed two (?!) projects:
- 1 Dark Angels Brutalis Dreadnought (DreadTober!)
- 1 Death Korps of Krieg Artillery Piece
I also built a lot of stuff which has been shared as well - so not nothing this season! I have a Horus Heresy Custodes force to paint, lots of new 30K and 40K marines to paint; and Legions Imperialis models as well. So the project space is rich! Oh, and I have a Horus Heresy Dark Angels Spartan beyond table-top ready that REALLY needs to just get DONE too. Probably will put paid to that next before DreadTober sets in.
I had a relaxed hobby year with lots of modeling and some time to explore other hobbies. And now it's on to the next season where I expect to do some thing more than two completions. Stop by when you can and share the journey.
Cheers and Happy Gaming!

No comments:
Post a Comment