Sunday, September 1, 2024

2024/25 Hobby Season Kickoff and To Do List

 

Image courtesy of 40kaddict

It is time to join the 2024/25 Hobby Season with 40kaddict.  This is the eighth season that I'm formally taking part in and I'm looking forward to earning my stamps! Special thanks and a shout out to 40kaddict for the cool annual stamps and the inspiration to keep the mojo alive! This is the Season of Wood!

My To Do List for the 2024/25 season as it stands today:

The Horus Heresy

  • Complete two Dark Angels Legion Characters
  • Complete Dark Angels Legion Command Squad
  • Complete a Dark Angels walker unit (DreadTober!!)

Warhammer 40K

  • Complete two Terminator Characters
  • Complete unit of Deathwing Knights
  • Complete unit of Terminators

Adeptus Titanicus

  • Complete Legio Tempestus Warmaster Iconoclast Titan (Monster March?)
  • Complete some more weapon options

Aeronautica Imperialis

  • Complete Adeptus Astartes Thunderhawk Gunship (Horus Heresy)

Legions Imperialis

  • Complete four infantry detachments
  • Complete four support detachments
  • Complete four vehicle detachments

Bonus Projects:

  • Complete unit of Deathwing Companions (30K)
  • Complete Lion El'Jonson (40K)
  • Complete unit of Inner Circle Companions (40K)

As has become the norm for my to-do lists, there is always room for new releases, unexpected kits that may come available throughout the season, and general inspiration. I honestly expect to paint A LOT of Legions Imperialis, but I want to set my goals on 30K/40K projects to avoid allowing them to languish too long.  I've made good progress on my 40 Dark Angels Primaris force and I have SO MUCH to work on for the Hour Heresy Dark Angels.

Welcome to the new hobby season!  

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

 

4 comments:

  1. Certainly looks like an achievable set of goals, as long as there aren't too many distractions along the way ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to swap 'goals' and 'distractions' in that sentence. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great list. I wish you all the very best for the season and your efforts - 'got wood'? 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I look forward to the projects. Wood for Sheep?

      Delete