Friday, July 21, 2023

Dark Angels Aggressor Squad - TO DONE

 

Dark Angels Aggressors

Primaris Aggressors TO DONE!  I have not be very productive this summer, but models do continue to show up completed.  I put aside the 9th Company Master I started batch painting with these fellows just so I could focus and get them done.  In general, I guess there is not much to see here - just more painted Dark Angels Primaris marines! It's not nothing, though. 😄

So there is the big stamp o' DONE for the project.  I started filling out a bingo card for fun as well...

We'll see how much of this gets filled in. I'm certainly NOT the most prolific hobbyist out here. But that's where I'm at so far in the calendar year 2023.  I'm feeling pretty good about the painted 40K Dark Angels I have in the case so far.  I'd feel better if I could get them on the table for a game, but that's a me problem.

So...maybe Tiny Titans next? Maybe some more tiny planes?  I'm interested in Legions Imperialis as a companion to my collection of these other tiny toys...Not sure if I can inspire my gaming friends to try it out.  I do have a game of Titanicus planned for next week though!

Anyway - we'll see where the currents of hobby inspiration lead. I have a lot of good choices for projects.

For those wanting to see more detail on these Aggressors, scroll down after the break for some close ups.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor

Dark Angels Aggressor




No comments:

Post a Comment