Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Dark Angels Primaris Intercessor Squad - TO DONE

 

Dark Angels Intercessors

Greetings and welcome back. As foretold, I have a completed demi-squad of Dark Angels Intercessors to share today.  I was able to close out the project over the weekend while enjoying some extra personal time on Father's Day.

Dark Angels Intercessors

I don't look forward to painting Intercessors for some reason; but I always enjoy painting Intercessors. 😂 yeah, I don't get it either.  Lots of detail on the models, not so fussy to pick out everything as it can be on the characters.  Strong poses, sharp edges on the details.  Nothing really not to like.  But for some reason it's like pulling teeth to sit down and paint a squad.  Well, I now have ten painted up including this lot to finally complete 1st squad for my 5th company Dark Angels collection. I'll enjoy the Big ol' Stamp of DONE and move on.

I primed and began painting a squad of three Dark Angels Aggressors and a Captain/Master in Gravis armor to join them.  I'm entertaining the idea of painting them as members of the 9th support company.  Otherwise, I don't have a reason for a 5th company Captain/Master since that would be Lazarus. Since I'm not actively playing games, I don't have to burden myself with building/painting what plays well on the table. :)  So it's more a fluff scenario here. Anyway - lots of paint to lay down before I need to be concerned with company markings.

So that's it for today.  Lots of close up picks of the marines below after the break if you are looking for inspiration.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

Dark Angels Intercessor Sergeant

Dark Angels Intercessor Sergeant

Dark Angels Intercessor Sergeant

Dark Angels Intercessor Sergeant

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

Dark Angels Intercessor

2 comments:

  1. They look fantastic, mate. Very sharp and dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly put the 'Dark' in Grim Dark with my current painting style...

      Delete