Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Dark Angels Primaris Intercessor Squad WIP

 

Dark Angels Primaris Intercessors WIP

Short post today to share a new project following close on the heels of the Dark Angels characters.  I have five Intercessors already painted, but that's it; well other than a squad of ten assault Intercessors.  So I was well over due to add some more painted troops to my growing force of painted Primaris Dark Angels. Given I was in a groove painting Dark Angels, it seemed like a 'strike while the iron is hot' sort of moment. 

After only two sessions these fellas are already well on their way.  Less detail (when compared to the characters) helps progress move forward rapidly!  All of the base colors are laid down and I'm on to highlights, transfers, company markings and then painting the bases.  Maybe a TO DONE post next, we'll see. Soon I'll have 10 painted Intercessors.  Hooray!  😂

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment