Monday, June 22, 2020

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marines - TO DONE


Blackstone Fortress Hostiles

Greetings!  Father's Day weekend allowed me the time I needed to really get focused on finishing the Chaos Space Marines for Blackstone Fortress.  I had a tough time sticking through those three models, but in the end I like were they ended up.

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marines

There were many highlights to finish up...and work on Obsidius Mallex's face to complete. Oh, and the animal pelt was not complete as of the last post either.  Also, I ended up with a subtle look for the right shoulder pads rather than the large eye of Horus that I'd been working on.  Now its more of a chaos-y blood red between the cracks in the armor, visible it the right side shots in the gallery at the end of the post. Oh, and there were a couple skull details on each model's armor that hadn't be seen to last post either.  So in all, there was a decent amount of work that got done over the weekend.


So that;s a big seal o' DONE for these three.  Now I'm already on to the remaining two rogue psykers from this batch of hostiles that I took on what seems like months ago.  I need to finish up so I'm ready to take on some new stuff for The Jewel of July 2020, a community challenge being kicked off for over on  Azazel's Bitz Box. As my regular readers know, I don't pass on community challenges! So come back in July to see what I take on for that challenge.

For now, I'll leave you with some close up gallery shots of the finished Chaos Space Marines.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers and Happy Gaming!

Blackstone Fortress Obsidius Mallex
Obsidius Mallex




Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

Blackstone Fortress Chaos Space Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment