Monday, February 9, 2015

The Retinue for Inquisitor Russ!


Ordo Malleus Inquisitor Retinue


Here is the retinue for Inquisitor Hadrian Russ.  An acolyte, four crusaders, five death cult assassins, and three servo skulls.  Having completed the Inquisitor, it's time to move on and complete the retinue.
Ordo Malleus Inquisitor Retinue WIP

I kept the dark grimy feel form the inquisitor and adopted a palette of grey/black, red and gold overall.  A splash of color on the acolyte helps her stand out, I hope.  I'm really excited with the crusaders.  I used decals from a witch hunter's sheet to get Inquisition iconography for the left shoulder and a straight white skull for the right.  All the unit insignia they need under the circumstances.


Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and Retinue

Still quite a bit to do so stay tuned. I'll continue to update the post as I go to detail my progress...

Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment