- dread drop pod (actually two, but that's for another time)
- 2 troop drop pods
- a third speeder (now two with missile pods)
- another 3 bikes (for a total of 9 plus the two attack bikes)
- a 3rd tactical squad (from Dark Vengeance) and rhino (also convertable to a razorback)
- a techmarine and servitor retinue
- a chaplain on bike and a chaplain with jump pack (for a total of 5 chaplains).
- an older librarian in power armor (for a total of 3 now)
- old models for Azreal, Asmodai, and Ezekiel
- An old metal company master
- The new finecast banner bearer
- a 10-man veteran squad (not shown as their load out of stormbolters is no longer sanctioned)
There are also models to be built - a flyer and black knight bikers for the 2nd company along with their company master, Samuel! I have never been much for Ravenwing, but they shine in the current rule set and codex so I should really give these important members of the chapter more time and attention!!
So...the plan is to alternate updating this force with building out some 1st Legion models from the Horus Heresy. I Love the flavor and the different models and paint scheme will no doubt add variety.
Oh...and I shouldn't neglect the un-built Mechanicum force waiting int he wings either...or the Red Hunters I started right before packing up for the move...or the inquisition vehicles to support the Inquisitor and retinue I posted last year...or the DEATH KORPS! That is where this whole blog journey began after all...
Plenty to do in 2016, regardless. I wish the best for your own hobby progress and achievements.
Cheers and Happy Gaming!