And we've come to the end of the 2025/26 hobby season. I took a bit of a gap year during this season for the first time since I started blogging here on April 8, 2013. I fine length of sharing with many fond memories.
I guess the gap year started when I completely spaced on posting a to-do list for this season...then after a couple projects I took a bit of a painting break. It wasn't a decision; not a well thought out thing...it just sort of happened.
During the season the blog still surpassed the million page views mark, whatever that really means. Still cool to see. It's been a journey.
So, this season I completed two (?!) projects:
- 1 Dark Angels Brutalis Dreadnought (DreadTober!)
- 1 Death Korps of Krieg Artillery Piece
I also built a lot of stuff which has been shared as well - so not nothing this season! I have a Horus Heresy Custodes force to paint, lots of new 30K and 40K marines to paint; and Legions Imperialis models as well. So the project space is rich! Oh, and I have a Horus Heresy Dark Angels Spartan beyond table-top ready that REALLY needs to just get DONE too. Probably will put paid to that next before DreadTober sets in.
I had a relaxed hobby year with lots of modeling and some time to explore other hobbies. And now it's on to the next season where I expect to do some thing more than two completions. Stop by when you can and share the journey.
Cheers and Happy Gaming!

As long as you have been enjoying your time whatever hobby pursuits you have been following, it's an achievement, hope this year goes the way you would like DAM
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dave!
Delete